Losing my daughters to Religion


Image result for images of women in jilbab

Sacrificing to bring up a family for 33 years is hardship especially with a non-committed spouse who was brought up that way. 

During my married life, I have found Malay men are only committed in their marriages for a short period.  Once they know the women are capable of doing everything for the upbringing of the family, their duty is over.  For me it was only after the birth of my eldest daughter.  So it was only for 3 years of bliss and then the whole burden lies on my shoulder till 1stNovember 2017.

I have no regret or sadness by demanding for a divorce.  Husband can be found everywhere.  Since my divorce I already got proposed thrice.  I have no interest nor the desire to support another man. 33 years is long enough.  Now I want to catch up on my pleasure for living.  All these while I felt trapped in a loveless and ungrateful marriage.  My ex-husband married for my money and houses I had.  Now that everything is gone, it was time for him to move onto another pasture.

My greatest sorrow was my eldest daughter who got entangled into a religious cell run by a neighbour staying nearby and to have a boy who encouraged her to mocked me as a mother but to treat his family as gold.

When my daughter was doing her Masters in Australia she was introduced to a woman, who soon became her best friend cum sister cum mother.  This women lives at 25 Jalan Wira 5, Taman Maluri KL, runs religious classes at her home targeting those who can be easily influence.  Since then my daughter has been giving her monthly RM250 – RM350, even now at the time of writing.

After completing her PhD my daughter refused to work and continue living in Australia even though there were plenty of opportunities open to her.  Instead on the advice of that best friend cum sister cum mother she came back to serve her obligation to UM.  The best friend cum sister cum mother would cook for my daughter quite often, persuaded my daughter to stay overnight at her place, on skype 2 to 3 hours teaching religion to her daily 7 days a week.  Then the best friend cum sister cum mother introduced the Bank Rakyat boy to my daughter whom she said would be good for a virgin like her.  The best friend cum sister cum mother was the one who told Iman Amran at Masjid Muadz Bin Jabal that I was dead. My ex-husband, youngest son and daughter and eldest daughter just kept quiet.  But with friends and relatives, they tell different stories depending on what comes out from their mouth at the moment.

Now I am warned that any kids produced by the couple I will not be honour my position instead the couple has written a will entrusting everything owned by the couple and their children to the best friend cum sister cum mother as I am a kafir.

To make matter worse my youngest daughter is now following the same foot step as her eldest sister.  The best friend cum sister cum mother now cooks her favourite food, talks to her daily on religion and had introduced a boy from the same cell group to her.  To my youngest daughter I am just a mother till she finishes her degree.  My youngest daughter is now taught by the eldest sister and the best friend cum sister cum mother that she should get marry and leave the house as soon as possible.  Now that the plan to marry my youngest daughter has gone viral on the internet, my ex-husband is no longer interested to have her as his wife.  So now my ex-husband is also encouraging my youngest daughter to marry immediately after her degree and not to continue living with me.

I do not fight people who have being brain washed by Religion.

I can only pray that my youngest daughter do not fall into this cell group like her sister, but has a mind of her own.  Having someone to cook one’s favourite food, someone to buy materialistic needs, someone always on your side, someone who shows cares and given pocket money is how these religious cell work.  That is why I am not surprise why many Muslim in Malaysia has fallen in love and support Terrorist groups.

I have brought up my children the same way I was brought up, yet it seems the Malay DNA is stronger in them to value and cherish family especially to the one who has given birth to them.

I still cannot accept a person can pray five times a day yet can face the public and Allah by hiding their sinful act.

I am a mother with an inherited gift from my uncle.  My eldest daughter’s marriage will not last.  This is not fiction but the truth.  I have told my youngest daughter to watch and learn from the mistake.  My youngest son Amsyar had bragged he will look after the sister if she divorces and that too will never happen.

As long as my daughters get involve with Religious Cell Group there is NO HELP.

As a mother I can only watch their KARMA.

To those who feel they can do something about the Islamic Cell Group, please investigate house number 25 JALAN WIRA 5, TAMAN MALURI 55100.  DO CHECK THEIR FINANCIAL BACKGROUND AND THEIR CENTRES IN BALI, ACHEH AND BRUNEI.  THE LADY CONCERN TRAVELS QUITE ABIT TO RECRUIT MALAYSIANS STUDYING AND LIVING OVERSEAS ESPECIALLY IN AUSTRALIA.


EmoticonEmoticon